nafex - Re: [NAFEX] goshdarn leaf hoppers

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] goshdarn leaf hoppers
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:44:11 -0500

Just received the latest Illinois Fruit and Vegetable News that has some good info on leafhoppers.

The current available natural predators for tarnished plant bug are praying mantid, ladybeetles, and green lacewings.  They are available at http://www.arbico-organics.com/tarnished-plant-bug.html which is where I get them from.  Hope this helps.