nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Scab

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Scab
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 18:35:09 -0500

I know that Ashmeads's Kernel is moderately susceptible to scab, but I'm not sure about Pitsmaston Pineapple.  If you had scab last season and did not remove the overwintering leaves or any mummies from the ground, you will definitely get scab this season.  Have you used any sprays for scab this season?