nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Surround efficacy OFF-LIST

  • From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Surround efficacy OFF-LIST
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:52:14 -0500

Hi Chris,

I'm considering getting my applicator's license, but haven't done it yet.  One of the things holding me back is, in Kansas, you have to post when you've sprayed.  I don't want to set my neighbors on edge by posting a sign saying I've sprayed.  I already feel self-conscious and wonder what my neighbors are thinking when I put on my respirator and spray.  How do you handle this?  Is there any advice you can offer in getting the applicator's license?  How are the recordkeeping requirements?  Have you been inspected yet?  That's another issue.  I really don't have anywhere to store my chemicals except in the garage.  I'm a little concerned an inspector would fuss about that.  Thanks for any advice.

Mark
KS