nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spring is gone

  • From: Michael Dossett <phainopepla@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spring is gone
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 22:40:14 -0700 (PDT)

Of course I forgot part of what I was going to write.
When we had that snow, they were predicting it could
get as low as 24 if the skies cleared. Fortunately
they did not and here on the valley floor we only got
down to about 30. Eastern Washington and Hood River
fruit country was not as lucky from what I've heard.

Michael

Be a better friend, newshound, and