nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spring is gone

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spring is gone
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:20:59 -0400

Flint is about 40 minutes away, but I can agree that the past couple
mornings have been quite cold.

I think its time for the Nobel Committee to ask Al Gore for their prize and
money back.

I'm tired of moving plants in and out of the house already. I thought it
was supposed to be spring

Our average last frost is May 10th (I think) and I am so ready to stop
wearing sweaters and blasting the heat in my car the whole ride to work

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan