nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Off-topic (but not really) E-Mail Ettiquette

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Off-topic (but not really) E-Mail Ettiquette
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:44:50 +0000

Thanks, Lon. What also helps sometimes is using the Reply rather than the
Forward, then changing the address in the "To" box, and then deleting all
addresses in the body or work-space.

Related topic, I just found in my Junk folder an email from myself, title
"January 78% OFF". I did NOT send it! Who knows where else this went or who
else received it. Someone explained to me once that spammers sometimes
hijack email addresses like that-- it can't be legal, can it?! If anyone
knows how to correct this or how to stop it, please let me know!