nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Asian Pear recipes

  • From: "Dianne Stephany" <iluvdanc@rochester.rr.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Asian Pear recipes
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:13:26 -0400

Hi Spidra,
Have you tried Google? I just googled "recipes asian pears" and got over a million sites. You could start there.
I have a recipe for lowfat pear brownies using bartlett pears, but that hides the pear taste. Contact me off list if you think would like it.

Dianne Stephany zone 5
iluvdanc@rochester.rr.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Spidra Webster" <spidra@speakeasy.net>