nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pH question

  • From: "John Barbowski" <jbarbowski@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pH question
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 12:51:37 -0400

This topic was intensively discussed about 2-3 years ago. Check the NAFEX archives and you will find references to the web sites for the chemistry involved with pine needle decomposition.

(to counter your argument that the soil is what the crop is, why not the converse, the crop is what the soil is, namely, only certain things will grow in that pH regime!)

jmb