nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy)

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy)
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:36:15 -0800 (PST)

akmanty, I have seen the tape at Ace, and Dorn's. These are chain-stores in
at
least the Madison area. I'm due for a trip to Home Depot... Contact me off
list,
as I might be able to send you some tape for less than the cost of an on-line
purchase. Think about-- how many grafts do plan on doing this spring, and
when?

--- Lucky Pittman <> wrote:

> At 01:27 PM 3/1/2007, you wrote:
>
> >**** May I ask what hardware store and in what state? I live in WI and
> >have not seen any such rubber tape for many,. many years.
> >---akmanty
>
> I bought some within the last year at the local Lowe's home
> center. Rubberized electrician's splicing tape, if I recall correctly.
> I'll bet I could also have gotten it at the little mom & pop hardware
> store downtown where I usually shop - it's like stepping back in time
> 50 years or more - but they're not open nights or Sundays.
>
> Lucky

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com