nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Not for the feint of heart

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Not for the feint of heart
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:15:05 -0500

Hi,

Get the same sick feeling with bulk, ear corn bins. People peeling back the ears and dropping those they don't like.

Bugs me on two fronts... Filthy hands and people thinking they are so important they cannot risk getting less than a perfect ear of corn.

Who is going a half shucked ear after a selfpish pig has done that?

Later,
Tom