nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Not for the feint of heart

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Not for the feint of heart
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 14:58:26 +0000

What gives me a case of the "ickies" is when I see a bulk table of strawberries and 1/2 dozen customers sorting thru, trying to find only perfect strawberries for thier pint or quart. Tasteless AND handled by who-knows-how-many people-- and most of us don't wash our hands enough, not just the field workers who can't.