nafex - Re: [NAFEX] amish orcharding

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] amish orcharding
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 23:54:51 -0700

Lehman hardware caters to the Amish, so I looked there. Closest I found
were the Foxfire farming books, which may be of interest:

http://www.lehmans.com/jump.jsp?itemID=758&itemType=CATEGORY&iMainCat=672&iS
ubCat=758&i1Cat=672&i2Cat=758&i3Cat=0&i4Cat=0

Stephen Sadler
USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,
Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate