nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ticks (was: ATNN:Fruit persons of Maine)

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ticks (was: ATNN:Fruit persons of Maine)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:12:37 -0400

On Apr 28, 2006, at 12:06 AM, Jwlehman@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/27/2006 12:42:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Docshiva@Docshiva.org writes:

Guineas are noisy; not always a hit with the neighbors.

My wife and I loved hearing and watching our Guineas. Excellent watch dogs. We both have often said we miss them. Our good neighbors, 600 feet on either side, never complained.

They nest on the ground. Coyotes!  Need I say more?

Jerry

That's what I was afraid of.  We now have coyotes, raccoons, and probably a fisher.  Probably be difficult to keep fowl.  (Even if it's legal)

Ginda