nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Looking for Northfield Beauty

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Looking for Northfield Beauty
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:47:05 -0400

Terence,
If you are interested in Vermont apples, without doubt the leading authority
is our NAFEX member Ken Parr, P.O.B. 77, East Burke VT 05832. He's 95 years
old and has grown and known over 500 apples. He is still planting trees, he
was at the New Hampshire NAFEX convention in - when was it - 2002? I believe
he still propagates trees for sale too.
Charlie Paradise, Massachusetts