nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Looking for Northfield Beauty

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Looking for Northfield Beauty
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:12:27 -0600

I have Northfield Beauty I got from Beaver Creek. I have it in kind of a
shaded area and it hasn't fruited yet so I can't verify its identity. Most
of the stuff I got from them was labeled correctly, though there is that one
'Honeygold' that is bright scarlet:-) I haven't been able to identify it
yet.

Contact me off list for scionwood if you're interested.

Steve Herje, Lone Rock Wisconsin, USDA zone 3