nafex - Re: [NAFEX] gala apple/tastey fruit

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] gala apple/tastey fruit
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:34:34 +0000

Agree. I've had an interesting adventure in trying to ID a very nice old pear-- wonderfully sweet & juicy, looks like Bartlett but ripens a little earlier, & apparently more self-fruitful & more FB resistant. I finally got a sample to someone who should know, and he IDd it as... a Bartlett (Ta da!)

I cannot eat Bartletts from a store. I've never been that hungry.