nafex - Re: [NAFEX] gala apple

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly2@wi.rr.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] gala apple
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:08:41 -0500

Isn't everything better from your own garden/orchard?? That's why we do "this dance" every year. My apricots were ambrosial. The Shiro plums were beautiful to see on the branches and SWEET on the tongue. Doesn't it startle you every year shen you eat your first tomatoe???

Would you say that your Gala was much better tasting than the ones
available in the supermarkets? I know my tree ripened reliance peach
was as good or better than anything I've ever gotten from the
supermarket. >