nafex - [NAFEX] Hartmann's Groundcover Raspberries

  • From: Jim Fruth <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Hartmann's Groundcover Raspberries
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 08:03:06 -0500

I bought two dozen of them last year and planted them on a gentle slope
of soil so poor that weeds hardly grow there. I fertilized them lightly,
mulched heavily and watered regularly. As summer progressed, one by one,
they all died. This year, to my utter astonishment, about half of them have
sprouted. It is early yet and this Spring has been cold so perhaps more of
them will grow too.

--

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm