nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re:Distribution Map for Pomona

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re:Distribution Map for Pomona
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:52:18 -0500

Hello Bruce,

The "roster" is incomplete. Members of NAFEX can opt NOT to be listed in the roster. A true distribtion map would require the full membership, not the partial list sent out in the roster.

I had fully intended to write an article for Pomona, but NAFEX's unofficial "goodwill" ambassador and fundraiser has put out that fire.

Later,
Tom