nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Cicadas, eating thereof

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Cicadas, eating thereof
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 16:40:08 -0400

On May 2, 2004, at 11:54 AM, longdistshtr wrote:
. . . As pointed out by Nurse Ginda. . ..
Doc Lisenby

Sorry if I offended you, doc. I am not, of course, a nurse (or a doctor), I just read a lot of magazines. And it tickled my fancy that the "food of the gods" appears to be not all that guilty a pleasure. Besides - carob? I suppose it tastes okay, but it ain't chocolate. Moderation in all things. . .

Ginda