nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting Knife

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting Knife
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:55:45 -0500

Hello,

I use an old folding knife that I resharpened to only have one beveled edge.
It is not the best, but I do have success with it.

If I could walk into a nursery (or any store), pick up a grafting knife and
decide if it was worth the price I would. However, I gave up looking for
them 2-3 years ago.

You cannot find them is some locals, and I find ordering a knife from a
catalog is like buying shoes from a catalog. I prefer to try them on first,
to ensure the quality and feel are right.

Later,
Tom