nafex - Re: [NAFEX] quince rootstock

  • From: "Joe Hecksel" <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] quince rootstock
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:14:55 -0500

> Anyway,
>
> I am looking for a source for dwarf quince rootstock.
> anyone have any ideas?

Hi Robert:

Go to a search engine, like Google. Type in: quince price rootstock

"dwarf quince" is a bit of an oxymoron. All quince dwarf pear to some
degree. Quince C is very dwarfing. Quince A is usually less
dwarfing.

Typing in just: quince rootstock
Yields lots of academic papers. Adding the word "price" gets you to
commercial sources.

Good luck.

-Joe