nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Good Nurseries

  • From: "Mike Levine" <mlevine@umich.edu>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Good Nurseries
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:55:27 -0500

Title: Re: [NAFEX] seed preparation help
I have to admit that a friend of mine bought an apricot as a wedding present from Southmeadow which to his dismay, never showed up, but I must say I've had good experiences ordering with Hartmann's.  Granted, they did get one order wrong, but when I called up to complain they didn't hesitate to ship out the correct material and to let me keep the material they mistakenly sent.  Thanks for the info though, I'll be careful ordering from them in the future.  Any recommendations on alternative places to order from nearby that have a comparable selection of plants?

Mike Levine
Ann Arbor, MI