nafex - [NAFEX] FW: Fredonia Grapes-Searching for a Source to Purchase Actual Grapes

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: GrapesRUs <grapesrus@yahoogroups.com>, Growgrapes <growgrapes@yahoogroups.com>, NAFEX List <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, Viticulture Mailgroup <viticulture@listserv.tamu.edu>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] FW: Fredonia Grapes-Searching for a Source to Purchase Actual Grapes
  • Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 17:56:25 -0700

Is there someone in the area of Orange, VA who might have fruit of Fredonia
to sell these people?
Please respond to the address BELOW.
----------
From: SSBTSB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fredonia Grapes-Searching for a Source to Purchase Actual
Grapes
Date: Mon, Aug 5, 2002, 4:50 PM

We are located in Orange, Virginia.
There was a local grower who had Fredonia but he recently sold his property
and
the new owners are not interested in continuing the former owner's business.

They have removed all grapes and many, many other fruit trees from this
tract
of land. What a pity!! We can purchase plenty of concord grapes locally.
We have a wine barrel and enjoy making homemade wine. We've always used
fredonia grapes and have had great success. If you know of any supplier
close to Virginia or one that will ship we would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks so much!

  • [NAFEX] FW: Fredonia Grapes-Searching for a Source to Purchase Actual Grapes, Lon J. Rombough, 08/05/2002