nafex - [NAFEX] value added product

  • From: mark wessel <growyourown@earthlink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] value added product
  • Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 22:54:58 -0400

Has anybody ever notice how delicious those little maggots are that are in
sweet cherries. It really isnt so much the maggot but their waste that taste
good. Kind of like Amereto. I dont go searching these creature out , it just
happens when I am eating cherries[Van] off the tree at my fathers farm.
Imagine the price you could get from some fancy chef serving them in a
dessert at some high dollar restraunt.
Of course they are highly perishable.
Truly a naturally occuring value added product.
Mark SW Ohio

  • [NAFEX] value added product, mark wessel, 08/05/2002