nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Autumn olive ripeness

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Autumn olive ripeness
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 00:50:33 -0500

I agree with the others that it is still very early - I usually go on my
picking/taste-testing
trip Sept. 13 in zone 5/massachusetts [anyone who wants to join me in MA/NH
let me know].
I ask Hector and others: what effect do you feel frost has on eleagnus fruit?
I have heard it proposed it sweetens it. What do you think?
Charlie Paradise