nafex - RE: [NAFEX] borers:peach

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucehansen@ACD.NET>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] borers:peach
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:46:21 -0400

Hello:

I have ten acres of trees, which I love. The orchard continues to grow. It
troubles me to lose entire trees to borers and I think a piece of wire can
be likened to the effectiveness of using human hair or soap in detering
deer. Lindane may be nasty but it works. Of course the air in Lansing
Michigan is nasty stuff.

Good Hunting

Bruce