nafex - [nafex] Rotten stinky little crawly ants

  • From: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Rotten stinky little crawly ants
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:01:31 -0000

Gang:

Well here is the story...my "late peach" tree was loaded with large,
beautiful, succulent looking peaches...the only problem is as the
peaches ripen, little tiny red ants attack them and burrow through the
flesh...I am so sad...I wiped a bunch of ants off of one and sampled
the fruit and my gosh...it was incredible...what an ambrosiatic(yes I
created a word)experience...but here is the sad part, the ants forced
me to pick the peaches in a less then fully ripe state, and frankly I
can taste a tremendous difference between the tree ripe ones and the
still kind of hard ones...so the question is, how do you handle
this???

Sad, sad, so very sad...

Fluf