nafex - [nafex] FW: [Organic-l] Apple Tree Suggestions

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: [Organic-l] Apple Tree Suggestions
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 07:25:48 -0800

This is a cross posting from an organic gardening list in the UK. I was
just wondering if anyone in the U.S. has experience with the varieties and
could comment on these.
-Lon Rombough
----------
We have many apple varieties and our favourites are:

St Edmund Russett
Pixie
Elstar
Greensleeves
Katy

Elstar is our newest purchase and it is utterly delicious. Katy is 100%
reliable. St Edmund the best of the russetts
in our opinion, Pixie a good keeper and Greensleeves tart and juicy.
I don't know if any of them are local to you, however.

Julia
in N.Cheshire

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM