msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Drone desensitizing

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: spindoctor1234@yahoo.com
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Drone desensitizing
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:02:10 -0600

While herding cattle, we had a drone flying with us, videoing for promoting
the ranch. None of the horses got very upset, even though none had ever
experienced anything off of the ranch. My gelding trotted a little fast at
times. The drone got right over our heads and also would follow about 15
yards behind each of us.

Sent from my iPhone