msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Activity controlled vocabulary

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "David Leadbetter" <dleadbetter1@aapt.net.au>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Activity controlled vocabulary
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:40:03 +0800

Hi Una
I am not to sure what you are actually after , but you gave me a great idea.
When we get brand new members in the unit they invariably get confused with
the abundance of acronyms and SES speak.
e.g sitrep , mp ,IC ,SMEAC etc. I am going to look into this and maybe make
up a dictionary for our newbies.

Cheers
Linda Leadbetter
SES mounted section