msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Need data base recommendations.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Mandy Wilson <mandymsar@gmail.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Need data base recommendations.
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:43:30 -0800

If you have the ability to screen share, I'd be happy to walk you through my program and show you how it's been used for my team. We are still in the beginning stages but it has done wonders for keeping documents, information, and team members access to it, in a really user friendly format. It's not only used by my team, but by several SAR teams around the county from ground pounders, dogs, and upper level emergency management agencies.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Paul Fleming <pfleming@nwlink.com> wrote:
Maybe, I'm looking at Radishworks Mandy recommended. It looks very Promising.

Paul