msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Need data base recommendations.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Paul Fleming <pfleming@nwlink.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Need data base recommendations.
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:42:42 -0800

Hi Una,

We are looking to track member admin data, qualifications, certifications,
training records. Horse training progress/qualifications, license renewals
etc.

The reason we are looking for a web base systems is now we have to keep it on
a single computer (we don't have a server) everything falls on one person to
keep track of. Better if the secretary, and training officer and horse
trainer all keep there part of the database up to date.
Paul