msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Need data base recommendations.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Mandy Wilson <mandymsar@gmail.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Need data base recommendations.
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:33:09 -0800

https://www.radishworks.com/SearchManager/Login.php

I use this to manage my team, it works great. Happy to help you with any questions. My team is set up with access to manage their own time and certain personal information. Also a calendar people can rsvp to training. Then messaging works fantastic, not only through email but can send text alerts. The actual mission manager part is very extensive and is inline with any all ics forms.