msar-riders - [MSAR] Sheriff's Posse versus MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Naturalhorse101@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Sheriff's Posse versus MSAR
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:49:34 -0400 (EDT)

Long time lurker here gleaning a wealth of much appreciated information. (And have incidentally developed a training format to use air scent rescue horses to help find lost children.)

I was recently confronted with a statement on the Internet that 'all Sheriff's Posse are the same as MSAR.

I would appreciate any references and/or individual contacts to clarify this issue.

Thanks ever so much!

Sincerely,

Chuck & Kids
Lady, Able, Sundance & Combustion