msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] TROTSAR on the news

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Kevin Ratcliff <kevin@kevinratcliff.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>, nativems8133@aol.com
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] TROTSAR on the news
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 15:08:35 -0500

I'm the Vice President of the Indiana Search and Rescue Association.
I'm tied up with family today and tomorrow, but I will send what
little information I have about MSAR activity in Indiana on Monday.

Note that I'm not involved with an MSAR team, I just lurk on this list
to learn since I know very little about horses. This list is very
helpful to me as a search manager to increase my knowledge of MSAR
capabilities. It's too bad there aren't any MSAR teams close to me.

Anyway, if you haven't heard from me by Monday night please send me a
reminder email off-list.

Kevin

--
Kevin Ratcliff