msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Evacuated

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: <horsedriver54@woh.rr.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Evacuated
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:24:01 -0400

Una, I have read all the emails and since I live in Ohio, I have no clue as
to what you are going through. But am very relieved to here all seems to be
ok. Please keep us informed. Even though I have never met you, since we are
all MSAR people we have that in common and I believe you have ALOT of friends
out here! Take Care and God is Blessing you each and every day. Lisa Sites
Clark County Ohio MSAR