msar-riders - [MSAR] Montana SAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Finkle, Tomi (CTR)" <Tomi.Finkle@associates.dhs.gov>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Montana SAR
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:24:19 -0400

Patrick,

I have heard nothing but great things about Montana's Annual SAR
Rendezvous. Did you attend this year's rendezvous that was hosted by
Stillwater County SAR in Columbus Montana? I heard that hundred of
volunteer SAR responder from across the State attended and that many
courses were booked to capacity.

T'mi

www.trotsar.org

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabindex=-1>