msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider less Horse needed for a service near Cedar Rapids Iowa

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider less Horse needed for a service near Cedar Rapids Iowa
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:27:20 -0500

Lisa,

I share you outlook too.

Thank you again Emily!

T'mi
www.TROTSAR.org

-----Original Message-----

Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider less Horse needed for a service near Cedar
Rapids Iowa

I think I can safely say, we in the MSAR Community are PROUD of your
willingness to serve a needing family and Devoted member. Thank you Emily.
Please let us know how it all goes. This is what this group is all about,
in my opinion. Lisa Sites Clark County MSAR. Springfield Ohio

---- emboote@aol.com wrote:
> I'm in Minnesota and would be honored to be able to bring my MSAR horse
down to help you and her family honor your teammate.