msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider less Horse needed for a service near Cedar Rapids Iowa

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@verizon.net
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider less Horse needed for a service near Cedar Rapids Iowa
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:13:29 -0600 (CST)

I am sorry for your loss and offer my condolences to your team and to her family.  I can put the word out to Morgan horse owners in that area if you need. I don' t know of any MSAR horses in the area though.

Chris

On 03/09/11, Tracy Helget<helget@flynthyllsgypsy.com> wrote:Sorry to hear of your loss. I don't know anyone in Cedar Rapids but do
know some folks in Des Moines area that MIGHT be willing to assit, if you
have no alternatives.

Tracy Helget
Flynt Hylls Gypsy Horses
www.flynthyllsgypsy.com
785-770-2053
Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a
game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and,
once it has done so, she will have to accept that her life will be
radically changed - Ralph Waldo Emerson