msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] snow searches

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] snow searches
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 08:58:04 -0800 (PST)

Yes, the archives contain discussions on everything. I always tell people
new
to MSAR that the best source of information for them is the MSAR-RIDERS
archives. I will go there to add to the information in recent posts to do a
small unit on winter searches for our training and then hope we never have to
use the information again.

Lois