msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Uniform Ideas/Suggestions

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Uniform Ideas/Suggestions
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 03:09:07 -0400

Diana,

The TROTSAR Mounted Team deploys wearing a type III reflective orange vest
as an outer most garment. Our team patch is on the front and the words
Search Team are on the back (you can print something specific for your
team). It is lightweight safety vest and is worn during all-seasons. Go to
the members' page at www.trotsar.org to see examples of our members wearing
vest. Additionally, our team has formal uniform wear as well and mandates
the wearing of helmets while on horseback.

Regards,

T'mi
www.trotsar.org