msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] What's in your pack

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lila Corey" <Caballera@embarqmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] What's in your pack
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:19:18 -0500

Hey Irv, what can I say....we are sissy survivors:) Okay, I just repacked and with all your suggestions, I am down to 17 pounds. Does that sound reasonable? I do think the team will fish or try to kill a squirrel or rabbit- however for health reasons, I am a vegetarian....I have a very picky colon...and just got out of hospital tests due to the problem. So, that is why I am taking some food. Not many berries out this time of year here. And it is suppose to rain on us as luck would have it. But, I am used to that. Every time I have been called on a search it has been pouring and cold.
Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. They have helped a bunch.

Lila
----- Original Message ----- From: "Una Smith" <una.smith@att.net>