msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] UNITS PER STATE?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lila Corey" <Caballera@embarqmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] UNITS PER STATE?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:48:31 -0500

Our TESAR unit in Triad area of NC is small and fairly new. We are part of a technical team called the REDS Team. We only have 3 active mounted members at present. Have one possible new coming on board and one that is inactive due to finishing college this year.
The 3 we have respond well and are getting as much training as we can fit into schedules at this time, including the TR General training to be able to help the technical part of our team.
We have a great group of guys who have been really patient and helpful with the new "unit" within their team.
Lila Corey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Una Smith" <una.smith@att.net>