msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR units web directory

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR units web directory
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:09:47 -0700

Responding to e-mails I have made a few updates to our web directory,

http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units

Updates include fixing a few links to reflect websites that have been
moved to new hosts, and the addition of the following:

Texas: Kleberg County Sheriff's Mounted Patrol
South Dakota: Brookings County Search and Rescue
Wisconsin: Whitewater Area Mounted Search Team and Rescue

Kleberg County has been on the directory for years, but without any
link. Brookings County is an established SAR group with (I think) a
new MSAR field team. Whitewater appears to be a recently organized
MSAR unit. Welcome, one and all!

Anyone with updates or additions for our web directory, please e-mail
them to msar@ibiblio.org. Also, please post a mention of what is new
with you here on MSAR-Riders.