msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR insurance policies

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Donna DeMelia-Neill <wrangleborofarm@msn.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR insurance policies
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:15:47 -0500

We are only able to get one quote that we could find in the whole northern US for our MSAR team. it is with Ark Insurance Agency in MN. by the North American Horsemans Association. Just wondering if this is the only insurance to be gotten in the country or can anyone direct to us somewhere else for another quote? thank you,
Donna Neill
Pinelands Mounted Search and Rescue