msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR bibliography

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR bibliography
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:59:35 -0700

Dear MSAR Riders,

Please collaborate with me in writing a bibliography for MSAR, on
Wikiversity:

http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/MSAR_bibliography

That bibliography is based on the MSAR documents directory on our
website. Currently, that directory has public read access:

http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/dox/

The current draft of the bibliography is very incomplete, and the
documents directory also is incomplete. I will be adding content
to the directory shortly. I hope you will help me to complete the
bibliography. You can edit the bibliography yourself, or comment
on its talk (discussion) page.

The bibliography should be of significant use, in part because it
provides direct links to the documents in our documents directory.

Regards,

  • [MSAR] MSAR bibliography, Una Smith, 02/21/2009