msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Seattle Washington Bellevue Conference Center

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: bchorserider@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Seattle Washington Bellevue Conference Center
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:27:15 -0500

Hi My name is Matthew Aldrich Im a member of NWHSAR and Snohomish county Equine Response Team. Im interstesd in meeting with you you can email me @ bchorserider@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: T'mi Fi <tfinkle@erols.com>
To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 7:06 am

If any MSAR folks live near Seattle Washington I would enjoy meeting you
and chat about MSAR. On February 23 through the 27th I will attend a
DHS Science & Technology Conference being held at the Bellevue
Conference Center. The conference has a large exhibit hall that is
open to all first responder resources, so please feel free to come by
and pick up a conference program.

There are 17 DHS S&T employees who are being highlighted for their work
as a volunteer first responder. I will be highlighted for my work with
the TROT Mounted Search and Rescue Team. A color photo of me and my
MSAR horse Magnum (w/short bio) will be featured in this year's
conference program. Please send me an email (off list) if you will be
in the area and would like to chat.

T'mi
www.trotsar.org