msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Posse / MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Bridgette Adkison <bridgetteadkison@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Posse / MSAR
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:55:14 -0800 (PST)

dana
i belong to the sheriff possee,/parade/drill team/search and rescue. i call it the do it all gang, All of us are volunteer with experience in criminal justice , nursing, administration, u name it, up until the last year my husband has done the training for the possee, but when he got sent to iraq they removed him from the board of directors, and we have yet to find out who is in charge of training the possee.
    i am a member of ther cert team also and i am finding it alot easier for me and them to be called out with the cert team and easier to do training with the cert team, that way we all work hand in hand.so far we have done about 4-5 training together and i am working on getting us certified
if u have any questions email me