msar-riders - [MSAR] UNA - Quick help please...for information

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] UNA - Quick help please...for information
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:31:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Una, I need some quick help... can you or anyone help me with getting some information on taking hay and keeping vehicles clean.  I know there was discussion here in the past, but I how do I find that thread or threads?

Thank you!

Karen
Ps - while I enjoy this forum very much, I find its navigation sometimes to be loathesome! I wish it had an easier forum, but then that is just me.